Last night, I went out to the Melting Pot with my friends for Ladies Night. I honestly can't remember the last time I had this much fun with friends since I have moved to Huntsville (minus the time I went out the night before our wedding). I was telling my neighbor last week how for the first time since I have moved to this area, I truly feel like I have friends here. Not to say that I have gone 7 years without one friend in Huntsville, but it reminds me of when I lived in Florida and used to see my friends and just hang out and have a great time. I have truly missed that, and think that I have found it again.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
a night out with great friends!
Last night, I went out to the Melting Pot with my friends for Ladies Night. I honestly can't remember the last time I had this much fun with friends since I have moved to Huntsville (minus the time I went out the night before our wedding). I was telling my neighbor last week how for the first time since I have moved to this area, I truly feel like I have friends here. Not to say that I have gone 7 years without one friend in Huntsville, but it reminds me of when I lived in Florida and used to see my friends and just hang out and have a great time. I have truly missed that, and think that I have found it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment