One of my goals this season was to buy Alex a nativity scene for his room so I could teach him why we celebrate Christmas. Along with the Advent calendar, this was my plan. I saw this Fischer Price Little People set in an ad somewhere, and thought to myself that this was the perfect one for Alex. Good thing I didn't buy it right away because my aunt sent it to us in the mail yesterday as an early Christmas present for Alex! He loves this thing. The angel on top plays "Away In A Manger." He loves letting the donkeys eat the hay and kisses the sheep, too! Aaaahhhh! It's so adorable. Notice baby Jesus isn't part of the scene just yet. He's hidden in Alex's dresser right now, and will make an appearance when the time comes.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Friday, December 11, 2009
away in a manger
One of my goals this season was to buy Alex a nativity scene for his room so I could teach him why we celebrate Christmas. Along with the Advent calendar, this was my plan. I saw this Fischer Price Little People set in an ad somewhere, and thought to myself that this was the perfect one for Alex. Good thing I didn't buy it right away because my aunt sent it to us in the mail yesterday as an early Christmas present for Alex! He loves this thing. The angel on top plays "Away In A Manger." He loves letting the donkeys eat the hay and kisses the sheep, too! Aaaahhhh! It's so adorable. Notice baby Jesus isn't part of the scene just yet. He's hidden in Alex's dresser right now, and will make an appearance when the time comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment