Last month, Alex and I joined our friends at Laura's house to paint mugs for Father's Day. I let Alex paint the entire mug and helped him write the word dad on it. After he painted the entire outside of the mug, he started to put the paintbrush inside the mug. That's where I made him stop and got him snacks so that I could continue with painting Alex's name and the year on the bottom. I tried to get Alex's thumb print on the bottom, too, but he did not like me pressing his thumb to the mug. Anyhow, I think it turned out pretty well. The brown ended up looking black when I went to pick the mug up a couple of weeks ago, but it is what it is.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
daddy's day
Last month, Alex and I joined our friends at Laura's house to paint mugs for Father's Day. I let Alex paint the entire mug and helped him write the word dad on it. After he painted the entire outside of the mug, he started to put the paintbrush inside the mug. That's where I made him stop and got him snacks so that I could continue with painting Alex's name and the year on the bottom. I tried to get Alex's thumb print on the bottom, too, but he did not like me pressing his thumb to the mug. Anyhow, I think it turned out pretty well. The brown ended up looking black when I went to pick the mug up a couple of weeks ago, but it is what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment