The people at Pottery Barn must know that there are millions of Gator fans out there with toddlers because they have these adorable alligator backpacks. I had planned to buy one for Alex since he is starting "school" in the fall, but not until it got closer to the school year so I could see if there were any other cute pre-school backpacks out there. But I was drawn to the free shipping. That always gets me. By the end of the week, he should have his backpack for "school," and I just have to get it monogrammed locally.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Monday, June 29, 2009
for the pint-sized Gator fan
The people at Pottery Barn must know that there are millions of Gator fans out there with toddlers because they have these adorable alligator backpacks. I had planned to buy one for Alex since he is starting "school" in the fall, but not until it got closer to the school year so I could see if there were any other cute pre-school backpacks out there. But I was drawn to the free shipping. That always gets me. By the end of the week, he should have his backpack for "school," and I just have to get it monogrammed locally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment