Chris had Thursday off, in addition to Friday (his regular AWS) day. We took it easy Thursday and Friday, but have had a busy day already. We took Alex to the park this morning. I love this particular park because it is at the dead end of a street, there are lots of trees and not many people know about it. In fact, the last few times we have gone, we have been the only people there. I learned about this park through my MOMS Club and when we had our new member social there, we were the only ones there. Anyhow, Alex had so much fun. What a great way to start the holiday!They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
oh happy day!
Chris had Thursday off, in addition to Friday (his regular AWS) day. We took it easy Thursday and Friday, but have had a busy day already. We took Alex to the park this morning. I love this particular park because it is at the dead end of a street, there are lots of trees and not many people know about it. In fact, the last few times we have gone, we have been the only people there. I learned about this park through my MOMS Club and when we had our new member social there, we were the only ones there. Anyhow, Alex had so much fun. What a great way to start the holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment