Saturday, July 18, 2009

we're heading to a wedding

That was my status on Facebook yesterday... nobody got the reference from Will Roger's Follies. Oh well. The wedding ceremony in itself was short, but sweet. I heart weddings. We brought Alex with us becaue, well, what's a wedding without a crying baby. Seriously though, I have never been to a wedding where kids were not allowed. It's almost bad luck to not have a fussy child during the ceremony. Alex did fairly well during the ceremony. Until he couldn't sit still anymore. This is what happens when we go to church too. After about 15 minutes of sitting in a pew, he's ready to get up and move again. The reception was fun, but nobody wanted to dance. I love dancing, and I don't need alcohol (although I did have a couple of drinks) in order to "shake my groove thing." That's the thing about most of the weddings we have been to (with the exception of family and extended family)... nobody really wants to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment