Alex fell asleep by 6pm last night. This is the 2nd Sunday in a row that he's done this. However, he fell asleep while watching Baby Einstein - like this. Chris and I wonder how comfortable it can be to sleep like this? Honestly. Everytime Chris finds him in his crib sleepling in this position, he rolls him onto his side or onto his back. I don't even bother. Alex will find some way to sleep like this. Usually I see him with his head in the corner. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's funny to see him like this.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Monday, May 11, 2009
ouch!
Alex fell asleep by 6pm last night. This is the 2nd Sunday in a row that he's done this. However, he fell asleep while watching Baby Einstein - like this. Chris and I wonder how comfortable it can be to sleep like this? Honestly. Everytime Chris finds him in his crib sleepling in this position, he rolls him onto his side or onto his back. I don't even bother. Alex will find some way to sleep like this. Usually I see him with his head in the corner. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's funny to see him like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment