I took Alex for his 2nd hair cut yesterday. I decided to take him to the new kid's salon on the other side of town... they exceeded my expectations! For his very first hair cut, I took him to this men's grooming salon (because the kid's one wasn't open yet). The lady cut his hair and did an okay job, but when Alex started getting fussy she didn't want to try to cut anymore. Needless to say, he needed a hair cut two weeks later, but he didn't get one until yesterday. It was well worth the money I paid.The ladies at this place deal with kids all the time so they had the patience to deal with his meltdown. They were also quite impressed with me, as I let him have his tantrum and continued to let them cut his hair. They said that a lot of moms come in and when the meltdown starts say that they will try again next week. News flash: same thing might happen again next week, next month, next year. There is no point in waiting. I just wanted to get his hair cut and over with. He was in desperate need of one and so am I. Mine will have to wait until next week, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment