What does one do on a dreary Saturday? Look for new glasses, of course! Chris is still skeptical of Alex being out in public with 3 cases of swine flu just minutes away from us (whereas I think he'll be okay) so I went out to search for new glasses. My opthamologist said I really don't need a new pair since my vision will be stable for a good long while, but with a 14 month old, I need an extra pair in case anything happens to them. Not very many places are willing to take on my high prescription, and not wanting to pay $500 at the opthamologist's little place, I went to Wal-Mart. I took my camera with me so I could see what they look like on my face. Here was one of my choices. Keep in mind that I am literally blind without corrective lenses so my pictures were not the greatest. Oh well. Not too exciting, I know. And now that I think of it, I don't even remember which pair I finally picked. I guess I'll be surprised in a week.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
spec-tacular
What does one do on a dreary Saturday? Look for new glasses, of course! Chris is still skeptical of Alex being out in public with 3 cases of swine flu just minutes away from us (whereas I think he'll be okay) so I went out to search for new glasses. My opthamologist said I really don't need a new pair since my vision will be stable for a good long while, but with a 14 month old, I need an extra pair in case anything happens to them. Not very many places are willing to take on my high prescription, and not wanting to pay $500 at the opthamologist's little place, I went to Wal-Mart. I took my camera with me so I could see what they look like on my face. Here was one of my choices. Keep in mind that I am literally blind without corrective lenses so my pictures were not the greatest. Oh well. Not too exciting, I know. And now that I think of it, I don't even remember which pair I finally picked. I guess I'll be surprised in a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment