Chris is a member of IEEE, which has it's perks. Today, we were invited to the Space and Rocket Center for lunch and the robotics competition. The entire time we were there I had the song from Little Einsteins in my head. We obviously watch too much of that around here. It ended up being more fun that I thought it would be, but I'm exhausted since I had to wake up early to make sure I could get Alex registered for swim lessons. I didn't want to get there and the class ended up being full already. Luckily, we got in. I see a lot of registrations in our future - for swim, soccer, music, etc.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
ra-ra-ra for rocket!
Chris is a member of IEEE, which has it's perks. Today, we were invited to the Space and Rocket Center for lunch and the robotics competition. The entire time we were there I had the song from Little Einsteins in my head. We obviously watch too much of that around here. It ended up being more fun that I thought it would be, but I'm exhausted since I had to wake up early to make sure I could get Alex registered for swim lessons. I didn't want to get there and the class ended up being full already. Luckily, we got in. I see a lot of registrations in our future - for swim, soccer, music, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment