Friday, August 21, 2009

Alex's walls in progress..



Putting stuff on the walls in Alex's room is going to be a work in progress. In the top picture, you can see his picture from his 12 month pictures. Along that wall, I'm going to put his pictures from birth until about the age of 5, then rotate them. I don't have his newborn picture up there yet because I forgot to buy a frame for it. The other corner of his room isn't going to change at all (until he gets his own opinion and decides he doesn't like it. Besides his name plaque, the other two frames have our hospital bands from when he was born and then his baptism bib. These were the only ways I could think of to save these momentos from his birth. On top of his name plaque is a shark toy that the bartender from Joe's Crab Shack gave him. Chris thought we start keeping all his bar souveniers and say that he started young.

No comments:

Post a Comment