Yesterday morning, Alex and I went to storytime at the library before open house. We haven't been in about a month, and it's neat to see how much has changed in how he reacts to storytime. He actually participates in the singing parts and the ABC's now. Also, he sat well and completed his first craft. He never usually does this, and I end up making the craft for him. So I took it home and put it up on the fridge. Time for me to pack, Alex and I are flying again tomorrow. Can you believe it? His 3rd flight in 18 months! They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
a Picasso in the making
Yesterday morning, Alex and I went to storytime at the library before open house. We haven't been in about a month, and it's neat to see how much has changed in how he reacts to storytime. He actually participates in the singing parts and the ABC's now. Also, he sat well and completed his first craft. He never usually does this, and I end up making the craft for him. So I took it home and put it up on the fridge. Time for me to pack, Alex and I are flying again tomorrow. Can you believe it? His 3rd flight in 18 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment