Alex and I are back from our mini-vacation (and our last trip of the summer). So much to write about, but here's a picture from our flight to Fort Myers. I wanted him to wear the pilot's hat, but he kept taking it off. Oh well. I'm so glad my child is an excellent flier. Makes for easier travel (minus the delay in ATL yesterday due to weather). I've uploaded the pics to my computer, but it's going to take me awhile to get back into the swing of things. Unlike this summer when we have travelled, I have returned to Huntsville to work and school. Since I am busier, it may take a while to get things moving around here. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Monday, August 31, 2009
houston, we have a problem
Alex and I are back from our mini-vacation (and our last trip of the summer). So much to write about, but here's a picture from our flight to Fort Myers. I wanted him to wear the pilot's hat, but he kept taking it off. Oh well. I'm so glad my child is an excellent flier. Makes for easier travel (minus the delay in ATL yesterday due to weather). I've uploaded the pics to my computer, but it's going to take me awhile to get back into the swing of things. Unlike this summer when we have travelled, I have returned to Huntsville to work and school. Since I am busier, it may take a while to get things moving around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment