Not the best picture, but Simon turned 3 yesterday! This is just one of many birthday parties that we will be attending in the next month, I think. Jeremy turns 1 on November 1, and I have already been told that we should be recieving an invitation to his party soon. Nicole was there yesterday afternoon, and she is waiting to see what time the Florida game is on the day of his party. Then Wyatt turns 1 on November 11, and Laura already told me that he will be having a party too. Watching kids celebrate birthdays is so much fun. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Monday, October 26, 2009
birthday boy!
Not the best picture, but Simon turned 3 yesterday! This is just one of many birthday parties that we will be attending in the next month, I think. Jeremy turns 1 on November 1, and I have already been told that we should be recieving an invitation to his party soon. Nicole was there yesterday afternoon, and she is waiting to see what time the Florida game is on the day of his party. Then Wyatt turns 1 on November 11, and Laura already told me that he will be having a party too. Watching kids celebrate birthdays is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment