The last time that I carved a pumpkin, I was a girl scout. In elementary school. More than 20 years ago. Since I now have a child, I thought I would give pumpkin carving a try. Eventually, I think Alex would actually want to help me carve a pumpkin. I did this one during nap time because I knew as soon as he saw me digging my hands in there to get the seeds and stuff out, he would want to try too.Anyhow, considering this is my first pumpkin, I think I did a pretty good job. Although Chris thinks that he is sad looking.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
pumpkin carving
The last time that I carved a pumpkin, I was a girl scout. In elementary school. More than 20 years ago. Since I now have a child, I thought I would give pumpkin carving a try. Eventually, I think Alex would actually want to help me carve a pumpkin. I did this one during nap time because I knew as soon as he saw me digging my hands in there to get the seeds and stuff out, he would want to try too.Anyhow, considering this is my first pumpkin, I think I did a pretty good job. Although Chris thinks that he is sad looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment