"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. it's about learning to dance in the rain." This morning, I took my very first Dance Trance class with a few of my favorite girlfriends. Luckily, they had childcare available so I was able to take Alex along for the ride. Oh my! This was my type of class. We learned choreographed dances to FloRider, Soldier Boy, etc, etc. It was an hour and fifteen minutes of non-stop fun. And one of the best parts was that all my friends were with me.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
just DANCE!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. it's about learning to dance in the rain." This morning, I took my very first Dance Trance class with a few of my favorite girlfriends. Luckily, they had childcare available so I was able to take Alex along for the ride. Oh my! This was my type of class. We learned choreographed dances to FloRider, Soldier Boy, etc, etc. It was an hour and fifteen minutes of non-stop fun. And one of the best parts was that all my friends were with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment