Alex needs another haircut... desperately. However, I am not going to get it cut until the first or second week of November. Why, you ask? His school pictures are November 12th, and soon after that, I am going to take him somewhere (don't know where yet) to get pictures taken for our Christmas cards. I want him to have a fresh haircut for both. I swear, Chris and I have been trimming his hair every couple of weeks or so since his last trip to the salon in August. I wish they made something to make his hair stop growing.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Monday, October 12, 2009
that time again...
Alex needs another haircut... desperately. However, I am not going to get it cut until the first or second week of November. Why, you ask? His school pictures are November 12th, and soon after that, I am going to take him somewhere (don't know where yet) to get pictures taken for our Christmas cards. I want him to have a fresh haircut for both. I swear, Chris and I have been trimming his hair every couple of weeks or so since his last trip to the salon in August. I wish they made something to make his hair stop growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment