Thursday, January 22, 2009

a day in the life

I have a little cold today. I really don't know how I got it. Chris thinks it is from one of my students or from one of the little kids that Alex and I hang out with. I don't know. So I decided that Alex and I would stay home today. I have a ton of stuff that needs to get done, but it's not a important as getting better. Besides, I think that Chris and I are going to hire someone to clean house for me. Or at least to help me clean the house. We'll see. It is days like this that I wish I was working full time so that Alex would be in daycare, and I could call in sick to work while Alex could still go to daycare. And I could stay home and get some much needed rest. But, being a full-time domestic engineer does not have the benefit of sick days. Oh well.

Anyhow, no pictures today since I have not even gotten out of my pj's. But here are some videos. This is how Alex and I spend our lazy days at home...


Or I'm chasing him around, which he thinks is great fun. Everything is a game to him these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment