Sunday, January 25, 2009

still sick

I know. Another picture of Alex sleeping. But this time he is sleeping in our bed. This picture is actually from last night. It was the first night in a loooong time that Chris and I let him sleep in our bed with us, but we felt so bad because he was still sick. He actually had a little bit of a fever again last night. So after he fell asleep, we just put him in our bed - on his back. He immediately rolled over into this position. The funny thing about this is that this is how I find him in his crib in the morning. Only his head is usually in the corner of his crib. His booty is still in the air like it is in the picture. I just find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone can sleep like this comfortably.

Anyhow, I get to talk to Jamie (Alex's babysitter) tomorrow about cleaning our house, too! Woohoo! Chris agreed to let us pay her for a once a month house cleaning, which is what I need. I don't mind doing the little daily things.

No comments:

Post a Comment