Look at all that snot running out of Alex's nose. Yes, he is still sick today. He actually woke up with a fever at 2am. I feel so bad for him. He had to miss his friend, Clare's, first birthday party today. No worries, we can give her birthday present to her at either Mommy and Me or if Elaine has lunch with the girls on Thursday.Anyhow, I am 90% better so checked out the closing sales at Goody's. Chris thinks that I should try to find a website that tells me all the stores that our going out of business. I have scored some major deals - and the first month of the year isn't even over yet! Anyhow, I got some cute shirts for Alex for only a dollar each and some jeans and clothes for Chris. I went to Circuit City earier this week, but their sales were crappy. I'll wait another week or two before I go back there.
No comments:
Post a Comment