Saturday, January 31, 2009

my favorite store

I got the new 2009 IKEA catalog in the mail today. I love this store like no other. I plan on making my annual trip to Atlanta this summer to visit my childhood friend, Marie and her husband. And, of course, IKEA will be one of my stops. I have convinced Chris to join me this time because when he saw the catalog, he was impressed with their selection of household items.

We're planning to go sometime this summer, probably towards the end of summer so that we can take Alex to the greatest aquarium ever - the Georgia Aquarium. He'll have so much fun. I can't wait to see him run around looking at all the sea creatures. I also plan on going to the Coca-Cola factory since I haven't been to the new one that is next to the Aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment