Monday, January 19, 2009

everywhere... toys!

This is the picture of the day. I filled Alex's ball pit up with the goodies that I have bought him from KB Toys. So you may or may not have heard that KB Toys is going out of business, due to the failing economy. Chris and I took Alex to his playgroup at the mall today, and after lunch, I decided to make my third trip to the store. And I plan to go back in another week or so. Anyhow, I have spent less than $20 and bought a ton of stuff for Alex. Today, everything was 50-80% off. I bought more balls for his ball pit, letters and numbers for bath time, play dough sets, a frisbee, a Batman punching bag, and so much more. Jeff had to meet Chris at the mall today to talk about work stuff (those two never stop working), and he ended up buying Haley a bunch of stuff for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment