Saturday, November 21, 2009

and so it begins...

Chris and I took Alex to the official tree lighting ceremony for the City of Huntsville last night. We joined our friends the Denish's and the Williams'. It was a lot of fun. And the tree is gorgeous. Afterwards, we went to dinner at the Station with Kim, Greg and Ava. The kids had so much fun watching other people play video games, bowl and eat. It was a rockin' good time. If you're my friend on Facebook, I'm going to upload a video later of Alex taking everything in at the Station. We have a little night owl on our hands. He loved the music, seeing all the people, and of course, the company! Needless to say, we shall be returning soon.

And I loved the tree lighting ceremony. Thanksgiving was never a big deal with my family so I tend to look over that holiday and move on to Christmas. I even have a Christmas tree up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment