Here's a picture of the diaper tote that I won from Baby Star last week. It's cute. I'm saving it for the next baby (whenever we have a next baby), which I'm hoping is a girl. This tote is great! Perfect for a girl. It is formaldahyde and AZO free (making it safe for baby and the environment!). The print is BPA and phalate free laminate, making the entire bag very easy to clean! So there is my plug for Baby Star. They also make some great blankets and sheets that Alex uses a ton, even now.They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
new tote!
Here's a picture of the diaper tote that I won from Baby Star last week. It's cute. I'm saving it for the next baby (whenever we have a next baby), which I'm hoping is a girl. This tote is great! Perfect for a girl. It is formaldahyde and AZO free (making it safe for baby and the environment!). The print is BPA and phalate free laminate, making the entire bag very easy to clean! So there is my plug for Baby Star. They also make some great blankets and sheets that Alex uses a ton, even now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment