Before I can say that I am thankful for anyone else or anything, I am thankful for God. The man upstairs knows what He is doing. He has blessed my life with more than I could ever imagine-- amazing and supportive parents, awesome sisters, a loving husband, a sweet little boy, and friends who are like family. But there is so much more-- when I put my faith in Him, it helps ease every situation. It's the knowing that's comforting. and it's the continued belief that makes me who I am..
I am grateful for my parents. To this day, they support everything I do. There is not a day that goes by that I do not talk to my mom or dad in some way-- whether it is the phone, internet or texting-- I am so close to my parents. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They have raised me right. They have taught me to always use my better judgment. They have taught me how to be a team player, how to strive for the best, win with class, and lose with dignity. They supported my every move. I only HOPE that i can do the same for my own child.
Sisters have a special bond. I firmly believe that. And in good time and in bad, mine are always there for me no matter what. I love them more than anything.
I am thankful for Chris. He is my ROCK. He supports me. He laughs with me. He understands me. He makes fun of me. He reassures me. He sets me straight. He loves me, and he reminds me of that every day.
Alex is amazing. I am beyond biased. but believe me, he make a mother's heart swell up with pride. It's amazing to see everyday life through a child's eyes.
My friends are amazing-- they are reliable, loyal, fun, sincere, appreciative and witty. They are family to me. They have the best intentions not only to me, but to every person they come in contact with. They are just good people.This past month, I have realized that I am thankful for so much more. As I like to tell Alex sometimes, my "love cup is overflowing." And I have only realized it because of the Facebook status challenge. I'm thankful for Facebook, which has reconnected me with many, many friends from the past. It even keeps me close with those who are current friends. Chris makes fun of me because I will see my friends during the day, then we have what we call "facebook parties" during nap time. LOL! I'm thankful for music-- it is my inspiration and puts words to my feelings. More importantly, it makes me want to shake my (non-existent) booty! I'm thankful for Publix. I'm thankful for beautiful fall weather. I am thankful for my MOMS Club. I am thankful for beautiful fall weather. When you think about it, it's not all that hard to find something to be thankful for on a daily basis.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment