So I have been obsessed with trying to get a good picture of Alex for our Christmas cards. School pictures were horrible, our appointment to attempt to get pictures at Target went bad, and I've just about given up on any kind of picture taken by someone else. I guess he is now intimidated by big cameras. And all the lights. I wonder how his 2-year pictures will go. Anyhow, since we haven't been able to get any pictures, I take about 100 pictures a day now trying to get a good one. With every picture I take, I find something wrong with it. This one, he's got dorito stuff all over his mouth. Ugh. One of these days...They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
insane in the brain
So I have been obsessed with trying to get a good picture of Alex for our Christmas cards. School pictures were horrible, our appointment to attempt to get pictures at Target went bad, and I've just about given up on any kind of picture taken by someone else. I guess he is now intimidated by big cameras. And all the lights. I wonder how his 2-year pictures will go. Anyhow, since we haven't been able to get any pictures, I take about 100 pictures a day now trying to get a good one. With every picture I take, I find something wrong with it. This one, he's got dorito stuff all over his mouth. Ugh. One of these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment