Alex and I hosted playgroup at our house this morning, and his bestest friends, Jeremy and Wyatt were here. Alessio and Lane came over too. But Jeremy and Wyatt are his favorite (probably because he's known them the longest). It's amazing how Alex has played with these two since they were just months old. And both Jeremy and Wyatt are a year old this month. When I think about telling Alex that these two have been his friends his entire life, it makes me want to cry. Because it's true. And who doesn't want lifelong friends. They are the best!They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Monday, November 9, 2009
friends
Alex and I hosted playgroup at our house this morning, and his bestest friends, Jeremy and Wyatt were here. Alessio and Lane came over too. But Jeremy and Wyatt are his favorite (probably because he's known them the longest). It's amazing how Alex has played with these two since they were just months old. And both Jeremy and Wyatt are a year old this month. When I think about telling Alex that these two have been his friends his entire life, it makes me want to cry. Because it's true. And who doesn't want lifelong friends. They are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment