Monday, March 16, 2009

the aftermath

After all was said and done, this was all that was left of Alex's birthday party yesterday afternoon. My mom and sister had left to go back home in the morning, and Chris and I started cleaning up what was left - it wasn't much. We had to organize his toys - putting the old ones away to make room for the new ones. I'll rotate again in a month or so.

I guess I haven't mentioned that Alex is now walking. He decided to start walking about 5 days before his first birthday. I had almost given up hope that he would walk before his first birthday, but he didn't let me down this time. So as of last Wednesday, Alex has 11 teeth, is standing up without any assistance and walking! It's been an amazing year, and I can't wait to see what this next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment