Friday, March 27, 2009

baby talk

This month's issue of baby talk magazine came in the mail yesterday. I finally got a chance to read it and in it, there is an article on the best baby gear buys. It featured not only one, but three of the different things that we have bought for Alex. The convertible carseat in the picture above. He outgrew the height limit on his car seat at 6 months. Too bad Graco didn't come out with the higher limit infant car seats until Alex was born or else we could have gone his entire first year without getting a new car seat. Actually, he could still be in that infant car seat if we had that one. Oh well. Anyhow, it also featured the Fisher Price rocker that I talked about a few posts ago and the Bright Starts exersaucer that he used so much. I bought all this before any of these products were recommended to the general public. Go me!

I'm looking forward to this weekend a little. I have an afternoon planned with some of my girlfriends on Sunday. It should be fun. If Chris decides to take Alex with him to Copperhill tomorrow, I might get an afternoon to myself. Yipee! Otherwise, I can't wait until I go out with the girls for some fondue on Tuesday night! Yumm-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment