.jpg)
I no longer have a baby boy. I took Alex to get his hair cut this morning. It wasn't as traumatic an experience as I thought it would be. He behaved really well, and the lady was super nice. She let Alex play with stuff, like the spray bottle to keep him happy (that's what you see in the above picture). I felt tears coming as she snipped the first few hairs and all this hair came falling tot he ground. He finally started screaming when she started to cut his bangs. He cannot stand for anything to be in front of this eyes. I had to pick him up and hold him while she tried to cut his hair. She let me stand by the window to try it, but that didn't work. Finally, I had to sit down in the chair and face him out while I held his hands down. She finally got the bangs cut. There are still a few stray hairs, but I'll get to them while he naps (which is right now, but I wanted to post a few pics).
Here's the finished product....
He looks like a little boy now. How sad... my baby is all grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment