Thursday, March 26, 2009

mmmmmm.... chocolate!

As members of the Bridge Street kid's club, Alex and I are invited to their monthly events. This month was a tour of the Chocolate Crocodile. I wasn't so sure how it was going to go since the place isn't that big and 50 kids were allowed at each tour. Well, it was crowded - especially with all the strollers in there. I anticipated this and just brought Alex's umbrella stroller so I could put it in the corner and let him sit or stand during the tour. It was kind of neat to see how they make the yummy looking chocolates in there.

At the end, they let the kids make their own chocolate covered pretzels. Well, I helped Alex make his. I just let him dip one section of the pretzel in the white chocolate then the Oreos. I held it up to his mouth to see if he wanted to eat it. All he wanted to do was lick the chocolate off. Lovely. They also had other chocolates for us to sample. The most interesting was the chocolate covered pickle. I can tell you right now that I was not a fan. Alex loved it though. The Easter bunny came out and Alex didn't want anything to do with him. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment