Tuesday, April 7, 2009

alex's car

Chris bought another car on Saturday. A 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT. So now we have four cars at our house. At least two of them are hidden in our garage. Some people aren't even able to use their garage. I told Chris that was enough cars because I don't want our house looking like a junkyard with all kinds of cars in the driveway.

Anyhow, he's always wanted a Fiero. Apparently, this was a car that everyone wanted in the 80's. I wouldn't know because I don't care about cars - as long as the one I have is in working condition. Our former neighbors stopped by on Saturday night to check on their now-rental house. Mike loved the Fiero. He said it was one of the top 3 cars he wanted back then. It was fun seeing Mike and Ivy. They had Eli with them so Alex was able to play with him in the backyard for awhile.

Late Sunday afternoon, we drove by the Fiero Factory in Toney. Oh my gosh. That place is Fiero heaven. The car that Chris bought needs a lot of body work, but it's something that he can do himself. Anyhow, this place can order parts for him and such.

Well, Alex just went down for his nap. He's exhausted after playing with Ava this morning and having lunch with her and her mom so I'm going to catch up on my trashy TV and read my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment