Chris told us not to leave the house for the next few days since there are two probable cases of swine flu at an elementary school here in Madison. And the fact that I hang out with people who have kids who go to that particular school does not help our cause. So we are on house arrest. It sucks. I broke out every toy in this house for Alex to play with today, and we still ran out of things to do.
Anyhow, he loves these drums. My sister bought them for him for his first birthday. Since it is a real drum, I put it away every afternoon and bring it out in the morning if he wants to play with them. Oh the noise that we have in this house. If I could just have one afternoon to do nothing....
Sorry the video is dark. I only had one light on in the house this morning and it still made the video dark. I tried...
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
little drummer boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment