Before we left to have dinner with our friends, Matt and Kristina, Chris finally got to turn Alex's carseat around so he is facing forward. We weren't in a hurry since the car seat rear faces to 35 pounds (I think he'll be almost 3 before he reaches that weight). Alex was unsure about it on the way over to their house, but Chris and I liked the fact that we could turn around and see what he was up to. Dinner was enjoyable. We don't nearly get to see them as much since they live on the other side of town, but at least Kristina and I are able to get together for lunch occassionally. We've had a busy weekend so I'm glad that I can use this day to relax a bit. It's a rarity that we go out every night over the weekend to hang out with friends, usually we can pick the day we want to have dinner with friends, but not this weekend. We were booked!
No comments:
Post a Comment