Last night, Chris and I went over to our friends house for a little happy hour fun. We love going to Jeff and Mary's house because we always have a great time. It's been a lot of fun recently because Alex and Haley love playing with each other. Side note: This guy that works with Chris told Jeff and Chris one day that if Alex and Haley ever produce children together, they would produce super-geeks. I don't know what prompted that conversation... maybe because all four parents have a minimum of a Master's degree. Who knows? Anyhow, this is the first time that we went over there and Alex enjoyed the arcade. He also gave Jeff the bacon wrapped steak his seal of approval. They were delicious. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
donkey what?
Last night, Chris and I went over to our friends house for a little happy hour fun. We love going to Jeff and Mary's house because we always have a great time. It's been a lot of fun recently because Alex and Haley love playing with each other. Side note: This guy that works with Chris told Jeff and Chris one day that if Alex and Haley ever produce children together, they would produce super-geeks. I don't know what prompted that conversation... maybe because all four parents have a minimum of a Master's degree. Who knows? Anyhow, this is the first time that we went over there and Alex enjoyed the arcade. He also gave Jeff the bacon wrapped steak his seal of approval. They were delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment