I hate laundry. In college, if I ran out of clean clothes, I would just buy a few more things instead of washing my dirty clothes. At least until I went home again, and my mom would help me wash my clothes.Now, it takes me forever to get a load of laundry done. Not only do I have tons of it every week now, but I also have a 11-month old who likes to play with whatever I am trying to do. Today, it was laundry. I would put the dirty clothes in the basket so I could take them to the basement, but Alex thought I was playing a game and would immediately take them out of the basket. This went on for about 30 minutes today until I finally had enough and put him in his crib while I loaded up the washer.
No comments:
Post a Comment