Oh! Tooth # 9 finally broke through the gums too! Seriously, that explans all the crankiness lately. Motrin has been my friend at night. I'm thinking Alex will get another molar in before his first birthday. I never thought an almost 12 month old could have 9 teeth. Amazing. He got his first, first birthday present in today - all the way from Dallas, Texas - from his Ninong Albert. I let him open it since it was just in a box. I'll put the stuff back in the bag if I decide to let him open his presents at his party. I haven't decided yet.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I take lots of pictures... on a daily basis. Even more since Alex was born. Enjoy a picture a day (or almost everyday), courtesy of me.
Friday, February 27, 2009
a rainy day
Oh! Tooth # 9 finally broke through the gums too! Seriously, that explans all the crankiness lately. Motrin has been my friend at night. I'm thinking Alex will get another molar in before his first birthday. I never thought an almost 12 month old could have 9 teeth. Amazing. He got his first, first birthday present in today - all the way from Dallas, Texas - from his Ninong Albert. I let him open it since it was just in a box. I'll put the stuff back in the bag if I decide to let him open his presents at his party. I haven't decided yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment