Monday, February 23, 2009

my mornings

This is usually how I spend my mornings... before Chris and Alex are up. With my cup of coffee in hand, I make my way towards my computer to check my Facebook page. Around 6am is a great time of day for me. Chris and Alex are still asleep, and I have time to myself. It's so quiet in the house that I actually have time to think. My monitor is usually filled with post-its, reminding me of things that I need to do or lists of random things. For the next couple of weeks, it will be filled of reminders of things I need to get for Alex's party, a list of people who have RSVP'd, numbers for all the food places and all the exciting appointments he has for his birthWEEK. I have a list of potential babysitter's numbers, as well, since I am still trying to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment