Thursday, February 26, 2009

publix

I love Publix. Because it is a Florida-based grocery store, I shopped there all the way through college and the few years after. I missed Publix when I moved to Knoxville to start grad school. So I'm happy that there is a Publix not more than 5 minutes from our house. Alex and I made our weekly grocery trip to the store to get the basics, plus a few extras. Imagine my surprise when I saved more than I spent. Besides CVS, I think this is the first time it has ever happened when buying groceries. It's a good thing, too, because I have been spending all kinds of money this week and will be in the next few weeks for Alex's birthday.

On another note, I am looking forward to lunch with a friend tomorrow. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment